2014 Latinos in Agriculture
Together: Aligning Tomorrow’s Markets and Workforce
Courtyard & TownePlace Suites by Marriott DFW Airport North
October 17-19, 2014
The mission of the fourth annual Latinos in Agriculture Leaders Conference is to connect America’s agricultural industry, government agencies and educators with student representatives of the country’s growing Latino population to promote advanced study and careers for Hispanics in agriculture and related fields.
- Explore agriculture career opportunities in business and government
- Learn about and debate key political, economic and regulatory issues
- Network with leaders and recruiters in academia, industry and government
For info on scholarship applications, click here.
- Meet hi-potential Hispanic recruits from the country’s top ag programs
- Introduce your company and industry to Latino student representatives from universities nationwide
- Learn about the growing Hispanic market from tomorrow’s leaders and consumers
- Meet hi-potential Hispanic recruits
- Promote careers in government to Latino student representatives from universities nationwide
- Network with university faculty and others
- Help your students explore career opportunities
- Showcase your programs to businesses, government agencies and potential grad students
For all of the conference and host hotel information in Grapevine, Texas please go to the 2014 Leaders Conference page.