REGISTRATION IS NOT OPEN
Early Bird Registration: (before Friday, August 30, 2013)
Registration Fee: (from August 31 to October 10, 2013)
Onsite Late Registration:
What is the purpose of the Leaders Forum?
- To explore deliberate approaches in connecting agricultural stakeholders to improve Latino/Hispanic representation in Agriculture.
- To inform industry, government, and academia of the huge potential in creating a Latino/Hispanic pipeline of future students, employees, and consumers.
- To develop and establish a post-conference network of participants interested in addressing some of the challenges in the different market segments related to students, universities, and businesses.
What are the goals of the workshop?
- To share recruiting strategies and best practices from industry, government, and academia on how to increase the Latino/Hispanic student representation into the educational pipeline for agriculture and related fields.
- To allow participants the opportunity to find out more about Latinos/Hispanics and ask what they always wanted to know, but were afraid to ask.
- To establish an annual event aimed at continuing to address the emerging Latino population and how it relates to the potential impact it can have on the future of Agriculture and related industries.