Participants in the 2012 “Latinos in Agriculture Leaders Forum” will benefit from the opportunity to network and meet with leaders from industry, government and academia that see the value and have the vision of the opportunity in addressing the impact Latinos can have on the future of Agriculture.
Everyone that attends the forum will walk away with strategies and best practices on how to tap into this emerging demographic and how to better meet the challenge of creating a Latino/Hispanic pipeline of future students, employees, and consumers.
If you want to positively influence the future of Agriculture, The Latinos in Agriculture Forum is a great opportunity for leaders and professionals in:
- Agricultural Related Industries
- Human Resources
- Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
- Schools with Agricultural and Science Related Programs
- Community Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Government Agencies
- Companies Interested in the Latino Market
- Agricultural and Extension Programs
What will attendees take away from the event?
- Best practices in recruiting Latino/Hispanic talent in agriculture and related fields.
- Opportunities to partner with other stakeholders to build synergy and scalability in their programs.
- Information about the diverse Latino/Hispanic culture in the United States and how to reach them.
- Leave with a sense of urgency to tap into this emerging and growing market and the opportunities it represents to the future of Agriculture.